Friday, May 19, 2006


She Walks!!!!

Well, it is official.....Molly is walking. Thank goodness! She has actually been kind of walking for a couple of weeks now, but just the last couple of days while Brian has been out of town and has missed it, she just takes off on her own. It is sad to watch my babies growing up and doing big girl things. Before we know it we will be taking them to kindergarten.

I was looking at pictures last night to see what they looked like at the age Jake is now and it is amazing how different they look now. I used to think they were cute back then.....of course now I think they are dolls. I am biased I realize, but who wouldn't love those cute little faces with such sweet smiles. Sarah just keeps getting tooth, after tooth, after tooth. Molly is just working on her fifth, but I am sure she will be catching Sarah soon.

I thought I would post a picture of the girls when they were around 3 months old.

0 comments: