Ten Things Tuesday.....with the letter J, Andria did the letter K, which seemed like it would be really hard, so I am going to take on the letter J.
1. Joy, James, Josh, Jake - some of my favorite people have a J in their name.
2. Jello pudding, makes my yummy guilt free muffins
3. Java - I don't like the taste, but the smell is yummm.
4. Jackets - I am ready to bust out the jackets for fall.
5. Jonesboro - my refuge from the cotton fields.
6. Job - the fact that my husband has one that allows me to get to spend my days with my babies.
7. Junk - I am trying to purge and get rid of junk...a little at a time I am climbing the mountain of junk.
8. Joke - I heard a joke on TV last night and told it to Brian and he laughed, and laughed. I love to hear him laugh.
9. Jeep - my jeep is paid off....yeah!
10. Jeans - my jeans are quite a bit looser than they were earlier in the month...yeah!!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Posted by Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah at Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
I need to build this story up. First of all, Sarah broke her night light (she tends to be a little destructive at times). After she took it apart, the light bulb disappeared. Because this isn't the first time this has happened we used the last replacement light bulb a week ago. I bought some at the store today, but Brian forgot to reload the night light before he tucked them in. We had all three (yes, I said three) closet lights on, but they KNEW that night light wasn't plugged in. I gave it to Brian (so he could be the hero with the night light) to take to them to help calm the masses. Unfortunately, that didn't do it.
So I go in there and sit on the side of Sarah's bed trying to calm her down, since she has worked herself into a tizzy. I keep kissing her and rubbing her back and I finally told her to close her eyes. She looked up at me and with the most serious face she said, "I can't close my eyes, there are boogers in them".
Posted by Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah at Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
1. Only 6 more days of shut down, 6 more days until Brian comes home, yeah!
2. Ladies Bible Class this morning, we had a great meeting last week and I have been looking forward to this morning all weekend.
3. Fall weather, I just love it.
4. Potty Trained little girls....wow it is GOOD!
5. The ability to be able to fill up my tank even when gas gets as high as it is right now.
6. The Fall Festival is ON, yeah!!!!!! And the planners are just the best to work with, what a fun group!
7. See No. 2, the babysitters that give up their study and visiting time to take care of ALL of our kiddos so we can have time together.
8. I am FINALLY caught up on my laundry....until Brian comes home :)
9. Big box of 101 cookie cutters from Walmart. We have enjoyed some out of the ordinary shaped things at our house. A very good $8 investment.
10. The wedding is over, the girls did pretty good, but it is over! I will post more pics on that later.
Posted by Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah at Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
10 Things Tuesday
1. This weather, how fabulous is this weather!
2. Hard working husband, even though we are missing him with his work schedule, I am so proud of how hard he works.
3. New yummy smelling laundry detergent, I have been using the same brand for YEARS and I am trying something new.
4. I love Diet Dr. Pepper.
5. Mother's Day Out is back.
6. The girls really like their ballet class.
7. Brian and I are both doing well on our diet plans.
8. Finding old friends on Facebook, I know that one is kind of silly, but I love seeing the family of friends I haven't seen in years.
9. Freshly painted toenails, who doesn't like that girly feeling of freshly painted toenails.
10. Ladies Bible class. We have some great friends and Ash picked out an awesome book that I think we are all going to benefit from.
Posted by Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah at Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Monday, September 08, 2008
I love my kids, I always read the funny things other people's kids say and I think....hmmmm, kids are funny.
Posted by Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah at Monday, September 08, 2008
Friday, September 05, 2008
Of course I had everything ready except my memory card for my camera which walked off with a 3 year old the day before. Uggggg! I called Ms. Ash to the rescue, but had a VERY uncooperative Sarah so we tried again when I picked them up. Grandma to the rescue. Of course they aren't looking at the picture, but they had a good time, you can tell from the mussed hair and paint on their face.
Posted by Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah at Friday, September 05, 2008
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Hey to anyone still checking in with us. I don't know why I haven't been motivated to blog recently.
Brian made an observation the other day when I linked my blog to him to see some recent pictures I took of the girls. It occurred to me then that perhaps he was completely unaware of the blog. He said he read mine and then found my friends and linked to theirs, and then linked to other people he recognized. He was completely astounded about the blogging world and the way it all loops and loops and loops. Then he asked me about my time spent posting and reading. I told him I was not a faithful blogger, but I was a faithful reader and I could spend 20 minutes a day catching up with my friends. I felt the need to explain to him my need to know about first days of school and dance class, a poem from a friend about a lost pair of purple shoes, cousin camp, 80's crushes and of course one my favorites The Pioneer Woman and her life. I NEED to read these every day, just like most people need to read the paper or watch the news. Let's face it folks, this is my news outlet!
I found this while reading a blog today and I think I will have to add it to my must read list. I don't know why I think this is funny, but it really makes me laugh! Click here to see more pictures with funny captions.
Yes, that's right you blog addicts, I am giving you another blog to add to your list. Just call me an enabler.
Posted by Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah at Wednesday, September 03, 2008