Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday


Ten Things


1. Only 6 more days of shut down, 6 more days until Brian comes home, yeah!


2. Ladies Bible Class this morning, we had a great meeting last week and I have been looking forward to this morning all weekend.


3. Fall weather, I just love it.


4. Potty Trained little girls....wow it is GOOD!


5. The ability to be able to fill up my tank even when gas gets as high as it is right now.


6. The Fall Festival is ON, yeah!!!!!! And the planners are just the best to work with, what a fun group!


7. See No. 2, the babysitters that give up their study and visiting time to take care of ALL of our kiddos so we can have time together.


8. I am FINALLY caught up on my laundry....until Brian comes home :)


9. Big box of 101 cookie cutters from Walmart. We have enjoyed some out of the ordinary shaped things at our house. A very good $8 investment.

10. The wedding is over, the girls did pretty good, but it is over! I will post more pics on that later.

1 comments:

Davies Family said...

Man, I have been so behind on reading (and writing). I think I'm gonna have to try your ingredients for 45 minutes of free time! And, I am with you on potty trained girls...woo hoo!