Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Ten Things Tuesday.....with the letter J, Andria did the letter K, which seemed like it would be really hard, so I am going to take on the letter J.

1. Joy, James, Josh, Jake - some of my favorite people have a J in their name.

2. Jello pudding, makes my yummy guilt free muffins

3. Java - I don't like the taste, but the smell is yummm.

4. Jackets - I am ready to bust out the jackets for fall.

5. Jonesboro - my refuge from the cotton fields.

6. Job - the fact that my husband has one that allows me to get to spend my days with my babies.

7. Junk - I am trying to purge and get rid of junk...a little at a time I am climbing the mountain of junk.

8. Joke - I heard a joke on TV last night and told it to Brian and he laughed, and laughed. I love to hear him laugh.

9. Jeep - my jeep is paid off....yeah!

10. Jeans - my jeans are quite a bit looser than they were earlier in the month...yeah!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

God loves your thankful heart. Thnaks for sharing your "J's"

Redhead Rambles said...

I love your list, especially "Jonesboro is my refuge from Cotton Fields" I don't know why, but that struck me in my funny bone! :)

Amy said...

Great list! I like that you did all J's!

Anonymous said...

I like your list! Great news about your jeans - there is nothing better!

Katie said...

Great list - your girls are adorable!!

Haley said...

Arent you creative with your J's!

Davies Family said...

You are too cute! And I love your booger story! :)

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Another GREAT job with a difficult letter! When my kids helped me choose letters, I was feeling a little bit guilty to pass them out because they all seemed hard to me, but everyone has risen to the challenge!

I'm right there with you on Java - though I do like it with a LOT of extra stuff in it!

Toby said...

i want to know more about the muffins

Amy Barrett said...

What a Jolly Joyful list, Jamie!