Monday, September 08, 2008

My funny kids

I love my kids, I always read the funny things other people's kids say and I think....hmmmm, kids are funny.


Apparently, Mr. Kevin must have sang "I've got the love of Jesus in my heart" about 100 times on Sunday because Sarah has been singing it ever since. I think perhaps we need to ask Mr. Kevin for some clarification because this is the song my Sarah heard, "if the demil doesn't like he can (bad word) on a tag, (bad word) on a tag, Tuesday. Great song!!

Then I was looking at some bumps on Molly's arm and she said, "no, don't touch it". She got all upset and I said why, what is it? She turned me and said, "those are nipples, more nipples on my arm".

Here is a non related picture, but I thought I would post this for Works for me Wednesday. I was trying to get us packed and out the door the other day and I was trying very hard to do this with the girls awake...ugggg! Here are the ingredients for 45 minutes of free time for mom at the Stahl house:

2 plastic bowls
4 cups of water
bubbles
water toys
2 towels

There you have it....in a pinch 45 minutes of entertainment.

3 comments:

Redhead Rambles said...

I didn't realize this bumps on my arms are nipples! I'm so glad I got some clarification on that! :) Too cute.

Jenny said...

You never know what Mr. Kevin is teaching those kids. :) As for nipples, Lucy called hers "moles" and Lauren calls hers "mosquito bites"!

Amy Barrett said...

Too funny! Great bubble idea and I look forward to seeing you at Ladies Class on Tuesday!