Friday, September 05, 2008

First Day of Mothers Day Out

We had our first day of Mother's Day Out yesterday. I was anxious and excited all at the same time and the girls seemed to be indifferent. We got up and had breakfast talking all the while about school and how much fun it was going to be. I went to buckle Sarah in her car seat and she said, "I won't cry if you give me hugs and sugars before you leave me". How cute is that???

Of course I had everything ready except my memory card for my camera which walked off with a 3 year old the day before. Uggggg! I called Ms. Ash to the rescue, but had a VERY uncooperative Sarah so we tried again when I picked them up. Grandma to the rescue. Of course they aren't looking at the picture, but they had a good time, you can tell from the mussed hair and paint on their face.

5 comments:

Redhead Rambles said...

Awww, you guys are so cute!

Jenny said...

Hooray for the return of MDO! Looks like they had fun!

Anonymous said...

They look so sweet! Like little angels!

Amy said...

Glad they had a great day! I'm determined that ours will be better this week. Cute pictures!

By the way, I love your new background.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I am just thinking about how well I do trying to get mine in pictures. LOL! They never want to smile or look when you want them to! :)