Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

10 Things Tuesday

1. This weather, how fabulous is this weather!

2. Hard working husband, even though we are missing him with his work schedule, I am so proud of how hard he works.

3. New yummy smelling laundry detergent, I have been using the same brand for YEARS and I am trying something new.

4. I love Diet Dr. Pepper.

5. Mother's Day Out is back.

6. The girls really like their ballet class.

7. Brian and I are both doing well on our diet plans.

8. Finding old friends on Facebook, I know that one is kind of silly, but I love seeing the family of friends I haven't seen in years.

9. Freshly painted toenails, who doesn't like that girly feeling of freshly painted toenails.

10. Ladies Bible class. We have some great friends and Ash picked out an awesome book that I think we are all going to benefit from.

2 comments:

Redhead Rambles said...

There is nothing silly about finding old friends on Facebook. Hello. Esther Copeland! Who would've thought we all see the Copelands together again in our lifetime?!

Haley said...

yeah for ladies bible class staring back!