Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My News

Hey to anyone still checking in with us. I don't know why I haven't been motivated to blog recently.

Brian made an observation the other day when I linked my blog to him to see some recent pictures I took of the girls. It occurred to me then that perhaps he was completely unaware of the blog. He said he read mine and then found my friends and linked to theirs, and then linked to other people he recognized. He was completely astounded about the blogging world and the way it all loops and loops and loops. Then he asked me about my time spent posting and reading. I told him I was not a faithful blogger, but I was a faithful reader and I could spend 20 minutes a day catching up with my friends. I felt the need to explain to him my need to know about first days of school and dance class, a poem from a friend about a lost pair of purple shoes, cousin camp, 80's crushes and of course one my favorites The Pioneer Woman and her life. I NEED to read these every day, just like most people need to read the paper or watch the news. Let's face it folks, this is my news outlet!

I found this while reading a blog today and I think I will have to add it to my must read list. I don't know why I think this is funny, but it really makes me laugh! Click here to see more pictures with funny captions.





Yes, that's right you blog addicts, I am giving you another blog to add to your list. Just call me an enabler.

2 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

Girl I am with you about the blogging world being an outlet! Great link too! I love funny animal pictures!

Anonymous said...

Why is it so addictive? I just love to read about people I don't even know! I love reading about the people I know, too but with strangers I guess it is kind of like reality TV.