Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Welcome to Summertime!
We were in Ky visiting this past weekend and Brian and I decided the girl's needed a pool. Well since we don't have Classic Pools and Spa on speed dial, we bought a cheap blow up one from Walmart. We got it home, filled it up, and the girls took it for a test drive. Who knew they would enjoy it as much as they have.


The initial shock of the cooooooooolllllllllllllllllddddddd water.



Having fun putting the water outside the pool, rather than in.



Look at me in the water, daddy!

Molly, lounging pool side.

Her future is so bright, she's gotta wear shades.

Sarah makes this look good!

5 comments:

The Lanes said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I hope you have a great summer.

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous! Perfect swimsuit models, I love it!

M.A.

Amy said...

Love the sunglasses! Looks like the girls are ready for summer!

Debbie Cook said...

Molly looks like she has the poolside lounge pose down. I love the sunglasses. Sarah looks like a movie star. I love that you post pics so I can watch your little girls grow.

Abigail and Ansley said...

Cool shades! I love the pool too! Your girls are so precious!