Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Potty training......


We are trying and failing....trying and failing.....trying and failing to potty train the girls. Sarah likes to use the potty, but Molly just likes to sit and read....and sit, and sit! Here are some of our favorite pictures of some interesting pictures of our "training" methods....to use that word loosely!

Not only do we wear panties on our booties....but apparently on our heads as well


Sometimes you have to read to help concentrate....nothing like a little Nucor News

Then sometimes it helps to have a friend help......Horton loves to lend a hand.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, the days of potty training. I'm not looking forward to those!

Danna Ramsey said...

Thanks for the belly laugh! That takes care of my exercise for the day.

Abigail and Ansley said...

I am lauging outloud...but am scared too! I am SO not ready for that! They are precious!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to but in.... I just saw your blog from another site. We also have twin girls born in May 2005. We have an older daughter too who is 5.

Your blog is too cute. I am totally open to potty training tips too. LOL. We are still working on it.

Our blog is private but I would love to add another family with twins if you'd like to see it feel free to e-mail me and I'll add ya!!

God bless you, you have a beautiful family!

~Jen RackleyMay19@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha! Oh, the reading on the potty shot. I love it. You need to frame that and put it up in the guest bathroom. My (guy) friend's mom did that, and I have just never looked at him in the same way since I saw that picture! :)

Anonymous said...

spread those legs let me see somepussy, my granddaughter is training I love stooping down, pulling her legs open and getting a good look at her 2 yr oldpussy when she pees, wish my wifescunt was that nice