Saturday, May 30, 2009

Look out fish, here we come!

These pictures are about 2 months old, I am way behing in my blogging! The girls went to stay with Brian's mom, Meme, in April and they had a blast. Brian and I enjoyed some time together, but I am certain the girls had a lot more fun. All they could talk about when they came home, was going fishing with Meme. Brian's Grandad, Papa Dickey, has some land with a pond on it and apparently they invited the girls over for an afternoon of fun.

Marketta, Papa's friend, fishing with the girls
Baby Nathan and Aunt Kimberly taking a Goldfish break.


Meme and the girls fishing, this is one of my favorite pictures!


Of course every girls has to fish with a Barbie fishing pole.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Yes, Katelyn also has a Barbie fishing pole. It is a must have!

Danna Ramsey said...

Sophie is obsessed with fishing this year. (she's never been). We'll have to take all the kids out to my parents fishing pond sometime this summer!

Amy Barrett said...

Cute pictures~ I love the one from behind! Fun, Fun!!!