Monday, July 10, 2006

Sock Heads!!!
Molly....she is such a poser!

Of course when I want to get them to turn around for a

picture then they wont!

Sock Heads??? Well, not much is going on around our house except VBS at church, but the girls aren't even participating in that! They both woke up this morning with YUCKY running noses and snot everywhere - GROSS!!! Although Saturday we had a fun day with Brian around the house. I went to town and Brian was in charge of the girls. I came home to the dishes done and a fairly picked up house. Imagine my surprise! Earlier in the morning we got these hilarious pictures of the "sock heads". Brian was putting on the longest socks I have ever seen to work in the yard and Sarah of course came up with interest. She will let you put anything....and I mean anything on her head. So he tied it around her head and away she went. Then Molly walked up with interest in a sock for herself....that is when I got these fabulous pictures of the sock heads. Brian said they looked like aunt Jemimah, and I said turned around back wards they looked like Tupac. I guess it isn't quite as funny if you weren't there to watch them walking around with socks on their heads, but the pics are cute. Wish me luck with snotty babies!!!

0 comments: