Thursday, February 01, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


What a beautiful snow we got yesterday! We went to town yesterday for Mother's Day Out and as we were coming home it started to snow. The girls laid down for their nap as soon as we got home and when they woke up there was snow EVERYWHERE! I fixed their snack and the sat in the window watching the snow fall. Sarah's first words were, "WHOA". Brian came home and we got bundled up to go outside for a quick photo op. for mom. Unfortuantely, we don't have good warm snow clothes so we put on a couple extra layers and ventured out. The girls seemed to enjoy themselves, but I think Brian and I were having the most fun watching them walk around.

Our house covered in snow.

I think that is mom's car under there?

Sarah wasn't quite sure what to think with the snow falling on her face.

My little snow angel. (I love her sock mittens, her daddy couldn't get her to be still long enough to put her mittens on so he decided to use socks instead...he's a smart man)

Take me inside, Daddy, I'm cold!

4 comments:

The Lanes said...

Fun, Fun, Fun. The first snow that they know what is going on is always a lot of fun.

Amy said...

Glad the girls got to enjoy the snow! Hayden wasn't sure what to think about it. I love seeing everything covered in snow!

Amy

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I love the snow. I bet the girls had a ball. Just wait until they get old enough that snow=no school!

Love,
Ash

PS. Remember our one snow day in Jackson???

Marti Jo said...

How fun!!! The girls looked so cute all bundled up. I love the pic of Brian and Sarah walking up the driveway....that is precious!!