Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pant Heads!


Grandma bought the girls some really sweet BRIGHT yellow shorts for this summer. Grandma came over for a visit and she let the girls play with them. Who knew they would want them on their heads. For some reason EVERYTHING is a hat. They were also digging some scarves, but not wearing them appropriately. They make everything a little funnier.


My Cheeser....showing off ALL of her teeth and posing for the camera.

Sarah is like trying to hit a moving target. Every now and then she wants her picture made, but mostly it is run and shoot, run and shoot.

Little copy cats!


o

3 comments:

Christy said...

They are so cute and are getting so big! I bet they are loads of fun. I know my boys are!

Marti Jo said...

Oh my word!!! I love the updated blog page -very good. Whoever took that pic of you in the O.R. was a great photographer. By the
Way - Molly and Sarah - Chad loved your new hats!
Marti Jo and Chad

Anonymous said...

HA! Oh, I miss them! Can't wait to be back playing. Hey, who says that you have to wear things as intended? They could be fashion icons in the making.

Love,
Ash