Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Random Post

Well, I don't really have anything exciting to post right now. Brian is in the middle of putting together a HUGE swing set for the girls so hopefully I will have some new pictures when the behemoth is complete. Bless his heart, what a good daddy.
Here are some random cute or funny pictures I found of the girls. Maybe they are only cute or funny to this mama, but I love looking at them. Maybe they will bring at least a smile to someone else.
However, before you look, I need to clarify something to those of you who don't see my kids out in public just in pictures from this post. My girls have the curly hair like myself and it is a booger bear for them. So when we are at home I let them have wild hair w/ no ponytail holders or clips, which often times gives them the look of wild women. Now, when we go out in public I try VERY hard to make sure they are groomed (complete w/ bows....of course). So don't judge my precious girls because their hair looks wild on their blog....it is my fault!

We are trying (very unsuccessfully) to potty train right now. Sarah was wearing a pull up on her first day and didn't quite understand when I said to pull her panties up that I meant all the way up.


In addition to exposed tiny hiney, notice wild uncontrollable hair.



We had just gotten home from a trip to Aunt Joy's and Molly climbed on the table to scavenge through the over night bag to find the beloved and used only at nap time and bed time pacifier. She isn't the sneakiest kitty, considering I had time to laugh, grab my camera, and take a couple of pictures before she realized I had "found her out".

My cuddle bug, who loves nothing more than a cuddle w/ a warm blanket and a pillow (on a trip from KY)


2 comments:

Christy said...

Cute pictures. My Hayden has curly, fuzzy hair too and it looks pretty wild when we are at home. I, too, try to tame it when we go out, but that doesn't always happen :). Good luck with the potty training. Hopefully when it is all over, you can give the rest of us some tips.

Anonymous said...

I want to fuckher in the ass and finger hercunt