Friday, September 14, 2007


We LOVE our new swing set!


I promised new pictures about 5 days ago.....sorry I am so late.


************************************************************************************


The girls love their new swing set and ask to go outside to see if Daddy is still working on it all the time!



I hope you enjoy the new pictures as much as we have enjoyed watching the girls enjoy their newest biggest toy.


Climbing up the BIG ladder for the first time



What daddy, be careful? Who me??




One at a time....me, no me, no me, no me.



Up and then down, up and then down, up and then down

Weeeeeeeeeee....by the way her daddy put those purple pants on her.


Don't let go, daddy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! It looks even bigger when you see Molly and Sarah on that big ladder. They'll love that for years to come!

Marti Jo said...

Oh my gosh!!! It is the hugest swing set ever. I think that we should all come to your house and have play night. I know they will love it and talk some day about the huge swingset that their daddy built when they were little!

Anonymous said...

That is TOO Cool!!