Thursday, July 19, 2007


This is a story, a story of a girl and her pig......




I hate to have a post that is primarily about one girl and not about the other, so I will post of a picture of Sarah too, but this one is primarily about Molly and her "piggy". Daddy growing up in KY loves the Tractor Supply, where the 4H boys in high school apparently hung out on a daily basis...just kidding, love you daddy. Anyway, we love the tractor supply, but the girls and I love it for a different reason than Brian. They have the most fabulous animals, tractors, trucks, cars, buses, fire engines.....that do NOTHING!! I was trying to distract the girls on a recent visit w/ the animals and I thought they wouldn't go for it because none of the stuff does anything other than just.....well NOTHING. In our fast paced society where every toy requires batteries and little girls have EVERY toy ever invented, I didn't think the immobile animals at TSC had a chance. They went nuts....I guess because there were SOOOO many to look at. Our first trip we bought matching horses and school buses. Then on our second trip (last week) they each got to pick out something special to them. Sarah picked a baby elephant and Molly a baby pig. Brian and I thought surely it would last a couple of hours and disappear like every other toy in our house.....if we ever move (which I hope we do not), I expect to find hidden toys somewhere. I am a pretty thorough cleaner so I don't know where they are going to be, but they have to be somewhere.




Anyway, back to the story of "piggy". Who now is a beloved member of our family. Right now he is in his car seat out in my Jeep, but I am sure first thing in the morning Molly will remember that he is not with her and I will have to go out and get him. Here are some pictures showing the life of "piggy", our newest and smallest family member.



Molly and Piggy eating lunch






Molly, Sarah and Piggy playing peek a boo in the corn plant





Molly and Piggy ridding the horsey (notice piggy in her left pocket)



Finally, Molly and Piggy sleeping....tired, tired Piggy

Oh, and let's not forget Molly's new "bracelet/ponytail holder" that she has been wearing for 2 days
And here is a picture of my sweet Sarah eating cheese dip and refusing to have her picture taken, my sweet Sarah, AKA: Little Jamie, AKA: Bossy, AKA: the bad hair girl. Poor thing! Her daddy said this picture sums up my angel better than any other! Poor thing!

1 comments:

Marti Jo said...

I am so glad that you posted the story of piggy. Chad thought it was hilarious. I feel very privileged to have met piggy firsthand!!!