Thursday, July 12, 2007

When 2 year olds don't want to sleep.....



Eric and Rebecca posted recently what happens when 14 month olds don't want to sleep. Well, I wanted to post what happens when twin two year olds don't want to sleep.



The girls were asleep....or so we thought. Then I heard a bump or something in their bedroom and asummed it was Molly, our night owl. Then I opened the door and this is what I found....






Between the two of them, they had removed EVERY single book off the shelf and brought them across the room to the pallet we made on the floor for them to sleep on. For some reason here lately sleeping in the floor is WAY better than the bed. I can't believe I didn't take a picture of the sad looking empty bookshelf. I quickly closed the door, grabbed the camera, and called Brian in for a good laugh. He opened the door and all he could say was...."at least they weren't crying, trying to go to sleep".

I want to blame this incident on Julie...she told me at VBS this week that I wasn't doing very good at keeping up my blog. I told her they apparently aren't doing anything worthy of picture taking except going to the zoo. She said it was no excuse...I think she sent me some bad vibes that encouraged these Kodak moments....so.....thanks Julie :)

Oh me....here are some more pictures from our criminals, caught, with the evidence EVERYWHERE!!!

The Usual Suspects!!!!


More incriminating evidence



5 comments:

Julie and Chris said...

Yeah a new blog!!
Your babies or should I say toddlers are so cute!! Thanks for the update and the cute pictures...I am just sorry it had to be such a mess for you to blog!! It was good to see you at VBS..you do a great job with those kids!!! I hope you have a great weekend!!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness. I was getting worried.

They are so cute, even when they're being "bad"!

Amy said...

That's too funny! At least they were going for the books. You can't blame them for wanting to read!

Abigail and Ansley said...

Hilarious! I love it! It is so funny to see what twins can get into...it's unbelievable at 15 months...and I can't imagine it at 2! What you did sounds like what we do...we take a quick peek and go get the other parent to come in for a laugh before we break up the fun!

The shirts in our last post were from Molly and Sarah...and so were the outfits in Ansley's ER post. The girls have really enjoyed wearing your girls clothes...and it has helped their parents out a ton! Thanks so much for being so sweet and sharing with us!

Keep the stories coming! :)

I love their hair too! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

don't sleep baby girls lets getnaked and play