Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy New Year

Yes, I am aware it is already March, but I am a little behind in the blogging world. Sorry, I will try to do better!

Here are some pictures from our "rockin" New Years Eve party. We had food, fun, fellowship and Tinkerbell. I think the party ended around 10:00 when everyone started heading home. Who knew at the age of 32 I wouldn't be able to stay up until midnight.


The kiddos on a pallet in the floor watching Tinkerbell, having some quiet time.

Michael and Ash obviously engrossed in Tinkerbell


Baby Selby sacked out early....she isn't quite the party animal, yet.



These pictures are totally unrelated to our New Years Eve party, I just loved their new fire fighter shirts. Since Uncle Colby is a fire fighter, we had to have some shirts like his!

See it? See it? It says.....MFD...Memphis Fire Department

See my shirt...Love my shirt!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I feel much better about just posting Christmas pics on my blog. :) Your girls are adorable!