Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hailey Bear

What a funny morning we have had! Sarah has discovered the joy of playing with Hailey this morning. Molly was pushing her Hippo walker ALL over the bedroom and Sarah was playing with Hailey and her favorite toy, the goose. Hailey would bring it to Sarah and put it at her feet and then tug of war began. This is leading me to believe that perhaps that is where she is learning to steal her sisters toys away.

Molly on the other hand walking around the room behind the Hippo. She looks too cute when she hits a wall, baby bed, or anything else in her way. With that pleading look in her eyes she turns to me as if to say....hurry mom, I am stuck and I can't go anywhere. I ought to charge admission for people to come and watch them play. They are plenty of entertainment for me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have made a great start. Don't quit now!... I check iy every day.
Gary