Saturday, February 04, 2006

New Teeth

Saturday morning up for breakfast just like usual. Sarah of course woke up before Molly and didn't want to cuddle in bed with dad and me so we went to play in the living room to let sister get a little more sleep. Yesterday was a hard day and this morning looking in her little mouth I see why. She has 2 new teeth!! I couldn't believe it. Last night she had one on top starting to come in and then this morning 2 teeth are practically pushing through the gums. Although the sweet poor thing is going to have a space between her front two teeth like her mom. Brian and I decided to go ahead and start a braces fund for them.....just in case!! :) As I type I can here them giggling in the bedroom. The kittens are probably in the window watching the girls as the girls watch the kittens. They are quite a site.

0 comments: