Tuesday, February 28, 2006


A wagon and a warm day....

What a pretty day. The temperature reached 72 and it was beautiful. The girls and I tired of being house bound decided to go to town and do some shopping and people watching at Walmart. On our way home we decided we would take our little wagon outside for a spin. It's maiden voyage. Boy howdy....and I say that because it is appropriate. The girls had a blast. I found the cute little reversible hats at Walmart for them to keep the sun out of their eyes and they were set! They both kept laughing and Molly kept clapping her hands. Hailey following along behind us. You could say we had a great time!

We drove to "downtown" Monette and found their cute little park with walking track. I think the girls and I will spend quite a few days there. I am already thinking about taking all of us for a walk tomorrow.

0 comments: