Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Look what I made!!

Okay, I can take credit for making these cute clips, but not the idea. Amy Barrett had the idea and I ran with it and have now made...oh about 100. So, I haven't really made 100 of them, but I just love them, they are so sweet. They are embroidered on very soft felt and they have a snap clip on the back that will hold even the finest of hair. Normally I reserve this blog for my girlies, but I wanted to show these off because I love them so much.

http://ladybugbows.homestead.com/index.html

St. Patty's day clips

Just a few that I have done


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Those are fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

I love them!! Maybe one day Macie will have enough hair I can get her some! Too cute. You are so talented.

Amy Barrett said...

You should post a picture of your girls' wearing them to show how CUTE they are when worn. We love ours! You can also clip them in the middle of hairbows too. You did a great job on them!! AS USUAL!