Saturday, March 07, 2009

The New Bookshelf

My husband has a great friend who built this beautiful bookshelf for the girls and they just love it. We have had since the week of the ice storm, but I am slow posting.

I love it!! The girls don't really play with Barbie dolls much right now, but eventually each cubby is set up like a room in a Barbie house. The most wonderful thing about it are the drawers on bottom. More storage. Yeah!!!!


Notice the trim and the shingles on top....this guy is talented!!

The drawers, the glorious drawers.

8 comments:

Julie and Chris said...

oh my that is so cute!!! More storage is always great with little ones!! I hope you guys are enjoying the nice weather!!

Jenny said...

That is AWESOME!

Beverly said...

Love it! Mallory has one similar that is supposed to be a bookshelf - but she uses it for her Barbies and other dolls. I figure when she gets too old for Barbie, she'll use it for books... maybe. lol. I wish hers had drawers underneath. That is awesome!

Danna Ramsey said...

Oh, I love that so much!

Davies Family said...

That is beautiful! I'm jealous! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! That is so cute. They will have so much fun playing with that.

Haley said...

I love it. That is adorable!

Kristi Barnett said...

I love that!Avery would be so jealous!