Monday, August 18, 2008

Bob and Larry, we LOVE Bob and Larry


Well, for all of you who love Bob and Larry and weren't at the Grand Opening of Lifeway books this weekend, you really missed out! I love Veggie Tales....the music, movies, videos, everything. Ms. Marti (with the baby in her tummy) told us about Bob and Larry coming to Lifeway and I was PUMPED. I told the girls and they said...oh boy. That was it? I guess perhaps that is all the excitement I should expect, but I thought it would be a little more exciting than that.

We had a hard time getting them close enough to get pics, but I tried. It was still good times!

Okay, so here is our story of the day. The girls were sitting by the front door watching a crop duster across the road spray, very exciting times at the Stahl household.

At dinner tonight Sarah was telling me about the crop duster and she said, "Mom, that airplane hit me on the head".

Molly said, "No, Sarah, that airplane didn't hit you, it doesn't have hands....silly Sarah".

2 comments:

Redhead Rambles said...

I was like, 'Who the heck is Bob and Larry?' I need to brush up on my Veggie Tales!

Amy Barrett said...

How fun! We missed Bob and Larry but I had to go in there later that day and it was PACKED, I can't imagine the chaos with tons of kiddos there! how fun!!!