Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

1. Ballet class, I am so thankful we are able to let the girls try things like that. Who knows.....it could be their gift.

2. No separation anxiety at ballet class. I am so thankful that we are beyond crying when I leave or they leave me. Their teacher came and took their hand and led them to class and off they went, happy as a lark.

3. My clean house...oh there is something about a clean house that makes me so happy.

4. Mother's Day Out, I went by to pay the girls deposit today and it made me happy realizing that I only have 2 weeks until my first MDO of this semester....yeah!!!

5. Pedicures.....my sweet hubby bought me a gift certificate to a spa and I am getting to use only a part of it on Thursday to get a pedicure...yeah!!!

6. Babysitting, my mom is keeping the girls for no. 5. Yeah free babysitting!

7. I got a treatment today and my sinuses and neck ache are so much better. Thank goodness for chiropractic care.

8. Diet DP.

9. Sesame Street Live, we are getting to go tomorrow night and the girls are so excited...which makes me excited.

10. My children are potty trained....they have been for a while, but every now and then I get really excited when I think about the freedom we have with no diapers.

3 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

I can't wait to see the girls in their outfits! Did you attempt hair buns?

Amy Barrett said...

Ok, I know you just didn't do ballet- how did you jazz it up??? You will have to post pictures?

Redhead Rambles said...

I bet they will look adorable in their little tutu's. Be sure and post some pictures of them! :)