Friday, August 22, 2008

Learning Ballet

Well, I am not learning ballet, the girls are and it is fun! I am not sure how much fun they are having, but I am enjoying it. This is our first year to be involved in any organized activity. I am not really sure which they enjoyed more, the class or getting to wear a leotard and dancing shoes as they call them. My sweet girls!


Trying on their outfits and dancing...of course!

Getting ready for our first day of class.

Molly loves to pose....aren't these little outfits sweet?!?

Isn't she sweet?

I can't believe how big my little girls are getting.

7 comments:

Hannah said...

They are so cute! I just love their curly hair!

Redhead Rambles said...

Those outfits are so sweet! Your girls are really tan -- summer babies! The hardest dance class I took in nyc was ballet. It totally kicked my butt and I'd end up sweaty like a pig and sore for a week! Ugh. Good workout, though.

Amy said...

How sweet! I hope they had fun at their class. They look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable! I LOVE the outfits. I bet they feel like such big girls wearing them. I am so scared of organized activities! Katelyn wears gymnastic leotards around the house and pretends that she goes to gymnastics. I really need to get her in something!

Jenny said...

Totally adorable!! And I love the bows too! :)

Julie and Chris said...

Jamie...they look so cute... The little girl I keep takes ballet too and I just love the outfits on those little girls.....the bows are cute...I don't which is which but one looks just like your sister to me!! Have a fun ballet year....

Haley said...

Cute new pix! Sweet little girls in pink!