Thursday, January 01, 2009

Christmas.....yeah!!!

Well.....here is our Christmas, I am almost caught up. One more post on New Years Eve and I am completely caught up.

Making gingerbread houses with daddy

Santa LOVES cookies

Christmas goodies left by Santa

Opening presents Christmas morning

Molly, super star

Molly in her dress up

Jake and his COOL dinosaur

Sarah and the unicorn

Cousin Jake and his BB playing with the girls dress up dolls with Uncle Josh sleeping on the couch

Isn't she pretty? Her daddy thinks she looks too old.

Hanging out with Pappa

"Helping" Nanny fix pudding....and eating it

Molly's new best friend, Davin....or as we call him, David

Sarah really loves Baby Nathan

Silly Nathan

Sarah heping Nathan play with his new toy

Taking a rest with Daddy

Lots of cousins

Sarah holding the newest addition to our family, Baby Maggie

Molly got a card and a new "computer" from Papa Carl and that is all she wanted to play with on the way home from KY. We had to pry the card out of her sleeping hands.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. Doesn't it feel great to be caught up? Happy New Year!

Amy said...

I love the girls in their dress-up clothes. Sarah looks like she's ready to walk down the aisle! :)

Kristi Barnett said...

Your girls are so beautiful! It is nice to catch a glimpse of Joy, too. I haven't seen her in a long time.

Redhead Rambles said...

I am LOVIN' those striped PJ's! Adorable!

Polly said...

I totally agree! Love the pj's! I wish I had some of those!

Davies Family said...

I'm lovin' Molly's long blonde hair...although I think I prefer her cute brown girls. Congrats on being almost caught up!! I meant to write a long time ago and say that I think it's so funny that I mailed you a function picture of me and Brett. I was, and still am, such a dork! :)

Abigail and Ansley said...

They are the cutest things, and you can see their precious personalities in each picture!!!!