Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Blast '09

Well, we do not get KAIT, but I have heard rumors of this ice storm being called Winter Blast '09. Clever, clever folk at KAIT. We started getting rain/ice Monday night and is just kind of got worse from there. Thankfully Brian has a generator to run for our heat, fridge, TV, Internet, and lights. We have to use lights and everything else sparingly, but who cares, I am warm! We also have hot water and warm showers....and of course the ever important electricity to run my flat iron...hehehehe

I have a feeling it will be a LONG time until they get to us way out in the middle no where, but my husband has made sure we are warm. Thank goodness for that!

These Pictures are Tuesday Morning
These are Wednesday Morning, what a difference a day makes






1 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

I am so glad you guys are warm and hope you get power very soon. I'm sorry about all your tree loss.