Friday, January 16, 2009

What's under your bed?

Instead of being productive and working or cleaning, I am blogging. Shhhh, don't tell my husband who never reads my blog so would only know if someone snitched on me.

Unfortunately, we have a TV in our bedroom. We very rarely watch it, but every now again we turn it on. We were trying to find the remote the other night when Brian suggested we look under the bed. Fear immediately swept my face since I knew I NEVER clean under my bed. Really, never, never, never. We have one of those sleep number beds (advertised by the talented Lyndsay Wagner) and they have a base under them rather than a frame so it is really hard to clean under them....excuse, excuse, excuse.

Anyway, this is what I found under my bed.


Yes, this is an entire collection of hair thingies as they are called in the Stahl house. Notice they are all different colors, shapes, and sizes so it is not just a pkg of them, but a collection. I was thrilled because I am always looking for one. Of course these are going to have to be run through the wash first since they are covered in hair or dust....or both, but still VERY usable.

2 used and very loved pacifiers. Talk about making my uterus ache. I love pacifiers and the way sweet babies look sucking on them and the sounds....oh, just so sweet.
There were MANY other things under my bed, but these were picture and post worthy. I think I will go and be productive now.....maybe even clean under my bed.
What is under your bed?


9 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Luggage. Wrapping paper. Lint in various sizes. And, odd socks.

Redhead Rambles said...

It's where I stash Chris Meloni when he comes to visit me! :)

Amy Barrett said...

Your hair thingies crack me up BECAUSE when I need one and can't find one that is the first place I go looking and find one MOST EVERY TIME!!!

I also have pictures under my bed, lots and lots of pictures.

Polly said...

I have 2 of those flat sweater boxes. I keep one for each boy to keep special papers, etc. It keeps me from having 100's of drawings all over the place. Only keep a few!

Anonymous said...

I do clean under my bed. We have hardwood floors and you would not beleive the amount of dust that collects under there. It is really gross! Everytime I clean under it I find pacifiers which is the greatest find ever. Right now they are worth more than gold to me!

Anonymous said...

I do clean under my bed. We have hardwood floors and you would not beleive the amount of dust that collects under there. It is really gross! Everytime I clean under it I find pacifiers which is the greatest find ever. Right now they are worth more than gold to me!

ashleigh said...

wrapping paper and OF COURSE a huge stash of fabric.

i found like 3 pacifiers under the guest bed when we cleared out the furniture a couple of months ago. my best guess is that jm stashed them there for use at his leisure.

Davies Family said...

Are there people out there who actually clean underneath their beds? Maybe someday I'll be one of them...:)

Emily Ann said...

luggage, dog toys, various small things my cat has stashed there, and probably lots of dog hair. Ew.