Thursday, January 22, 2009

Molly the Kitty Cat?

The girls and I have not felt well this week and thankfully because I am able to stay home with them when they rest, so can I. Yesterday we were all three having a rough day so I decided to lay down with the girls to help them go to sleep quickly for their nap. There tends to be WAY less playing if I lay down with them and it helps get them a better, longer nap.

So I laid down with Molly and she cuddles up to me and starts licking her hand and rubbing her face. Licking the front of her hand and the back of her hand and rubbing all over her cheeks. I smiled and asked her what she was doing and she told me she had something sticky on her face and she was just washing her face. We don't have a cat and I am not sure where she saw that, but it looked like my 3 year old was a cat grooming herself.

3 comments:

Polly said...

Love group naps! Hope that you feel better soon!

Amy said...

That's funny! Hayden likes to act like a dog these days. I'm not sure he'd know how to act like a cat! I, too, love the group naps!!!

Davies Family said...

So, now you know how she gets herself clean! :) At least she didn't lick you--Sid tried that one once. :)