Monday, June 09, 2008

Ten Things

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Ten Things

1. My girls playing together, I love it! Brian got a pkg in on Saturday and the girls have been playing with the box and bubble wrap. Funny!

Please ignore the chocolate milk mustaches.

2. Team work, they work together all the time....to drive me crazy :) - see above picture of them fighting over the bubble wrap. However, at least they are working together.

3. The girls love to help! I put a picture of the two of them on their laundry basket (thanks to Jon & Kate) so that when they take their clothes to the laundry, they know where to put them.

4. Uncle Colby graduated from the fire academy this past weekend, we were so proud of him.

5. I had a friend tell me she was jealous of my life with the girls, thanks for saying that, it made me realize that I have so much to be thankful for!!

6. That my family is healthy! It seems like a simple thing that I should say "thanks" for every day, but I take our health for granted.

7. Diet Dp.....is it terrible that every other week it makes it to my list? Is that bad, yall??

8. My girls and their vocabulary! If you would have told me a year ago that they would be talking so clearly and plainly, I wouldn't have believed you. Now.....if I could just find a way to curb the 1,000,000 questions a day.

9. Singing! Shout out to AG for introducing me to Veggietales Sunday Morning Songs. My girls can sing almost every song on both cd's. Of course they don't get all the words correctly, that is part of the fun. One day I am going to record that and put it on my blog.......so you all can enjoy it.

10. That the huge pecan tree didn't land on my house last night when it fell across my driveway and that I moved my jeep before it fell. I will post pics tomorrow.

1 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Oh, I love that picture! That is some serious cuddling she's doing.