Saturday, June 21, 2008

We'll be dancing.....dancing in the the street (or living room)

Oh my girls love to dance. I love music and they have always listened and seemed to enjoy music and since they have gotten older they love to dance. Love music, love to dance!!

Brian's awesome Nanny made some new dresses for the girls and they love them. When I told them there was a package and I told them it was from Nanny, they were pumped! She sent them a dress last week and they were thrilled. Nanny called them dancing dresses and let me tell you that is exactly what the girls did with their new dresses!
Here are some new pictures of the girls and their dancing dresses!

As soon as I put the dresses on, Molly grabbed Sarah's hand and said, let's go dance. The quality of this picture is horrible, but it was too sweet not to post. This is definitely a memory I want to keep!

The girls are dancing to Bluegrass music on DirecTV....Bluegrass....how random is that!


Another picture that won't win any awards, but I love to see them laughing like this!



Posing like cheesiers for Mom. I am not sure when Sarah got to be so much taller than Molly?!?!?!


8 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Oh, Jamie! I love those pictures!

Redhead Rambles said...

Those pictures are fabulous! I wish I had that much excitement. Throw on a dress and rock out to the bluegrass while laughing hysterically! :)

Amy said...

Your girls definitely had a fabulous time dancing! You got some great pictures. I love the one where they are laughing!

Jenny said...

Sisters are the best! And those are definitely some dancing dresses!!

Polly said...

I think I need a dancing dress!

ashleigh said...

Hey, those are some FUN dresses! Maybe with their great love for bluegrass, they should learn to clog. Wouldn't you love to hear that clack-CLACK-ca-clack all day?!?

Abigail and Ansley said...

I love that! It is so fun to watch the girls giggle and play together...so, in my mind, those pictures could win some serious awards! I could feel their energy and excitement through the pictures! I can't remember if we talked about Sarah and Molly being identical or fraternal. I always thought they looked alike until recently. Abigail has gotten a lot taller than Ansley lately too. Twin sisters are so much fun!!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Amy Barrett said...

Oh my goodness, Jamie!! I am catching up on your blog and laughing hysterically. I love the strawberry mustache on your dog and the ice wrap for the hurt neck. How stinkin' funny. I also love, love, love this picture of your girls laughing. How sweet!