Monday, June 02, 2008

Going to the zoo

I should have looked back at my titles to see how many times I have used that heading, but I am sure it has been many times. We love to go to the zoo. If we lived in Memphis I am sure we would go every weekend. Here are some recent pictures of our trip with my family. It was a wonderful day, the weather was perfect and the kids were even better!





Still enjoying the stroller.....maybe one day we will be able to go without using one.

The penguins were putting on quite a show for us.

Joy and Jake enjoying the penguins.


Do you hear what I hear?


Catch that train!


Here we are riding a big cow.....with its guts hanging out....crazy!

I am a good egg, I just don't want you to take my picture!

See, mama, I am a good egg too!

We enjoyed a great lunch at Aunt Joy's house after the zoo.

3 comments:

The Lanes said...

We love the zoo too! I miss the Memphis zoo but it is just to far to drive for a day trip (3 hours one way) we did take the girls for Emma's first birthday but that seems so long ago. When Mark gets home we are going to go on a zoo vacation where we go to one state and visit all the zoos, we are such dorks. It is really nice that your entire family went.

Redhead Rambles said...

Yay for Monkey and Panda days! Love it zoo.

Danna Ramsey said...

We've really got to take the Ramsey girls. They've only ever been to the Little Rock zoo and that's a poopy zoo. Love that last photo of Farmer Brian. Both of our dads have those overalls. :)