Friday, May 30, 2008

These boots are made for walking....

We went to a birthday party for Hannah Jordan and the girls were absolutely fascinated with her rain coat, boots, and umbrella. Grandma found them a rain coat which they fell in love with and the other day she found some ladybug boots to match their jacket.


We went to Grandma's house Wednesday and Grandma let the girls take their boots home. Of course we had to wear them home! We took a bath at before leaving so we wore our pj's and boots home....it was a sight to behold. Of course yesterday as soon as they go up they wanted to wear their boots again. Most of the day their ensemble was this: Boots, panties, shirts and scraggly hair.


After Brian got home the girls went out with him while I packed for the girls to go to Meme. The girls helped Brian take the trash to the curb and I got these cute pictures of the girls outside "helping" Brian.







Actually helping Daddy take the trash to the curb




We are starting to try and dress ourselves and we are having some difficulties understanding inside out and if our tags are where they are supposed to be.




Oh, I love my sister.


Wow, is that a dead frog, I think I need to touch it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watching them is better than TV!!

Polly said...

I wish I had some cute boots like that!