Monday, May 19, 2008

Come Fly With Me

This post is 2 parts, the first part.....flying kites. This weekend the girls and I went to Memphis and tried to fly kites at Shelby Farms (that of course wasn't the only thing we did).


Unfortunately we couldn't put the kite together, however, the girls had a wonderful time watching everyone else flying their kites. Brian stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home from work today and brought the girls kites. Oh, that was FUN!!! There aren't many people that can fly a kite in their back yard, we did tonight. Molly loved holding it and then when she bored with that, she went to pick up the kites that fell down. Sarah just wanted to play in the dirt and let the kites fly away and then laugh as we ran after them. I forgot my camera to take pictures, but maybe we will get a chance later in the week.

Part 2 - These pictures are weeks old, sorry that I have been lazy in my posting. These are pictures of the girls and their Christmas present from Aunt Joy. They love it, but what is not to love. I want to eventually turn our backyard into a playground!!




Sarah bringing me a flower, isn't she sweet!

Molly really trying to convince me to let her wear her hat outside. They love those cheap hats!

1 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

I love your backyard! We would never leave our house with all those things to play with!