Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh, My Funny Molly

*******This is my third attempt at this post*************

You know how you have those moments when your kids do something funny and you think, wow, sure wish I had a camera for that. And then sometimes when you see that funny thing happening your next thought is.....yeah, a post in the blog! Well, it just so happened that my camera was within reaching distance when I found Molly doing this:

Yes, that is a pink flute in her panties

Molly has been struggling with pooping in the potty and she earned her poo poo prize today and she was so excited! However, she couldn't find a place to keep it since she didn't want to wear her clothes today, so I guess her panties seemed as good a place as any.

Sarah to Molly - You had that where? No, I don't want to play it.

Stay.......and Sarah won't get you

Aren't we cute with our pigtails?

4 comments:

ashleigh said...

HOORAY for pigtails! Too cute.

I think it is so funny what motivates kids..."I'll give you this plastic flute if you poop in the potty!" hehehehe...

Redhead Rambles said...

she's adorable! Flutes rock the potty training! I'll have to remember that one.

Amy Barrett said...

Too cute. love the flute story and the pics of them in their panties. I love necked pictures of my girls, their little booties are the cutest - I probably shouldn't publish that information on the www. Anyway, cute post!

Anonymous said...

lets get those knickers off I am hard and horny for babycunt