Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Oh my!! We had such a good day today. My hubby went above and beyond to make sure I had a fabulous and memorable day. With the exception of the 3 hours I was up in the middle of the night with Sophie yacking and pooping, it was just perfect.

Brian let me sleep in a little later this morning while he got up with the girls. Then after he fixed them breakfast (oatmeal, daddy's speciality) the girls brought me their personalized cards, and by personalized I mean he picked them out considering each girls personality. Then I got his card, boy howdy and thanks to Kristie Sanders. My husband got me a gift certificate to one of the fancy spas in Jonesboro for a day of relaxation and time for myself. He arranged Grandma to keep the girls and I can go and have whatever I want done on him. Is that the best or what???? I saw and it thought....a spa? I would never go to a spa....which is why he bought the gift certificate for me. Isn't that the best? All those things are wonderful, but Brian just did everything today to give me a break. I am anxious to go to the spa and use my gift certificate, but him helping me and giving me the day to myself was probably the best present he could have given me.

Here are some pictures of my girls the day they were born, my sweet babies. I love these pictures!


My first picture with the girls

My sweet Molly

My Sweet Sarah

Both my girls

4 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jamie! You are really one of the BEST mothers I know. Love you!

Amy said...

It sounds like you had a fabulous day!

Redhead Rambles said...

Happy Be-Lated Mother's Day Jamie. I always knew you'd be a good mom, the crafty one you were and continue to be! I had forgotten you liked David Duchovny, too! While he looks a bit older, I'm still a bit in love, or A LOT in love :)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes new bornpussy I would LOVE to lick her good