Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Ten Things

I am too tired to find the 10 Things thingy tonight, but if you close your eyes, you can imagine it

HERE

10 Things I am Thankful for

1. This day is over! Whew, the girls were cranky and we had quite a few potty training incidents today.

2. My hubby went to the store while the girls were in the bath to buy me vanilla extract. If that isn't romantic, I don't know what is!

3. I am making cheesecake squares, the best dessert in the world.

4. I am caught up on my laundry, hallelujah.

5. Molly hurt her finger riding outside with Brian, but came in and told me, "I just shake it off". Molly is a bit of a drama queen, so I am thankful to hear her take this attitude with an injury.

6. I am finished with a project on my to do list.....yeah! See yesterday's post.

7. I found some fabulous fabric today, for another project on my list (the dust ruffle).



8. My air conditioner. When I was younger I would visit my grandparents in the summer and they didn't always run their air conditioner. I told Brian as an adult I would give up food to keep a cool house in the summer. I even love the smell of the air conditioner.

9. Brian coming home and taking the girls outside and spending time with them while I cleaned the kitchen after supper. I love putting the girls to bed and being finished with my daily chores. Whoooo peeeeee!

10. My sister has healed wonderfully from her surgery and after talking to her today, she sounds like her old self and said she is feeling great. Thank you for capable surgeons and her quick healing time.

Now that it is over, I am seeing that today was a pretty good day!

4 comments:

Redhead Rambles said...

I SO understand the air conditioning thing. I would starve as well before I allow my house to get hot and stuffy!

Polly said...

I may need one of those cheesecake squares!

Danna Ramsey said...

Alright, I want to see the finished project!

ashleigh said...

Oh, grandparent thermostats: they are never quite right, are they?

"I just shake it off" is so my new mantra.