Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Disclaimer

Okay, I need to put a disclaimer in my posting about the girls bedroom. I did NOT paint their bedroom. My wonderful brother in law (Colby) painted the green under the chair rail. My friend Carlotta painted the tree and the other walls in the room.


I could NEVER do anything like the girl's bedroom, I can't even paint a circle (future post) for a project AG is helping with for my bathroom. So if you need something done for any room in your home or anything, Carlotta Ashley is who you need to talk to. She is very talented and so reasonably priced and I happen to have her phone number if you wanted something painted.

Here is the rest of her work in the girl's bedroom. Like I said, she is VERY talented!
Also, for my fellow fabric addicts, I added a pic of the fabric I found yesterday to my 10 Tuesday Post.

1 comments:

Redhead Rambles said...

I LOVE their room! When I have kids you must give me your artist's number! :0)