Tuesday, May 13, 2008

10 Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Wow, more rain. I am trying very hard to be thankful for everything else good even though it is raining.....again! At least it is a Tuesday and not a Thursday.

1. I got my squirrel, yeah!!

2. Sophie is feeling better.

3. Still caught up on laundry. I am terrible with laundry so every week I am caught up, this may be on my list.

4. My thoughtful husband! I forgot to put my Diet DP in the fridge last night (like I do every night before bedtime) and I mentioned it to him and this morning he remembered and put it in so I had one for breakfast. A very small thing, but it meant so much to me!

5. The girls back slided on their potty training, but we have had no accidents today.

6. I got my fabric ordered today....the last yard on the website....timed perfectly!

7. Good weekend with my family, Josh has a very sweet girlfriend that we got to meet this weekend.

8. Nap time, I do love nap time

9. Legos, the girls are obsessed with them right now and will sit and play for a long time with them.

10. Diet Dr Pepper....oh I love it!!

3 comments:

Redhead Rambles said...

I've been a Diet Dr Pepper freak since birth! I feel your joy :)

Danna Ramsey said...

Yeah, whoever (whomever?) invented legos is king in my book. We played a lot of legos yesterday. Hang in there with the potty training!

Amy Barrett said...

I love the Mother's Day post, you look so happy and your husband is the best! I hope you have a good trip to the spa. What fabric did you order (that is one of my addictions! I love to order it and am all up in other people's business who order it!)