Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ten Things

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

1. I am thankful that my girls are not afraid to try new things or things outside their comfort level.

2. The girls got to ride horses tonight and had a GREAT time.

3. No accidents today, yeah!! That right there is something to be thankful for. The had 3 days this weekend with no accidents....yeah!

4. Molly did break her toe 6 weeks ago. We had an xray taken and were told it wasn't broken, but took her to Dr. Lee Woodruff, who is awesome, and he said it was broken, but it is looking good. Poor thing, but I am thankful she is healing.

5. My sweetie has made it his mission to make sure I have a cold Diet DP every morning since I bragged on him for putting one in the fridge for me last week....sweetheart!

6. My girls are so friendly to people they meet and it makes me thankful that they are so friendly!

7. Molly got up from her nap today kind of sleepy and groggy, but climbed into my lap and said, "I love you, mommy, give me your sugars". Isn't that the sweetest?

8. Sarah in the car today was singing one my favorite Veggietale songs about God Made Me Special, and one of the lines talks about having curly hair and some people don't. Sarah and I talked earlier today about how special she is to have curly hair and she told me she didn't like it. Then while she was singing her song in the car this morning she recognized the lyrics and said, "wow, I have curly hair too, I am special".

9. My foot is feeling wonderful, thanks Dr. Lee, he really is the best.

10. After spending the weekend away from Brian he was so glad to have us home and we were so glad to be home. Being away makes your appreciate what you have and makes you thankful.

1 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Awwww! I love #7, that is precious!