Monday, June 16, 2008

What has become of my life???

There are things that my children do that make me laugh, and then there are times when I scratch my head and think what have I signed up for....this whole parenting adventure. It is that, an adventure for sure. Here are some recent pictures of the girls and some bizarre things that have me scratching my head.

When pigs fly and penguins co pilot.

How many toys do you need to go to sleep???


Grandma gave the girls some "lips" and Molly subscribes to the thinking if a little is good, than a lot is FABULOUS!


Our very expensive window treatments......we had to do something with the sun coming up at 5:45 in the morning. I will work on something permanent that looks a little better, but this was good in a pinch.


Our first writing on the wall. I have always been VERY careful when they have crayons out that they don't walk off with them. However, this was a sewing marker from my sewing room. Ooooopppppsssss, we didn't mention that to Daddy :)

Before you pick up your phone to call Child Services, that is strawberry milk powder, not blood. Notice the pink on the floor, her, shirt and on her sisters foot........and on her dog.......



4 comments:

Marti Jo said...

Those are hilarious!!!! I think that you should start a blog series that chronicles the adventures of the little plastic pig. He leads a very full life!

Hannah said...

Those are so funny! Will also sleeps with a ton of toys. If he didn't have a full size bed, I don't know what we would do! And, that sun rising so early has bothered my little Ben, too!

Redhead Rambles said...

I needed that laugh today!! Don't worry, I won't report you. :)

ashleigh said...

You know what I noticed in the bloody lips picture? She looks so tall & thin! Where's the toddler pudge? *sigh* They are getting big so fast...

Well, not really that big if you are still dealing with coloring on the wall and eating the milk powder. I think you still have many days left of "little" ones in the house.