Friday, July 25, 2008

A Baby? A baby in your tummy?

I was working on monogramming a diaper bag for Marti when Molly came in my sewing room. She asked if the bag was for her and I told her no, it was for Ms. Marti and Molly quickly said, "oh, for the baby in her tummy". I said, "yes".

Then she asked if I had a baby in my tummy, of course I told her no, but she was in my tummy when she was a baby, before she was born. She turned to look at me with a very peculiar look on her face. She then said, "why, did you eat me?". Oh, good times at our house!

4 comments:

Redhead Rambles said...

That is freakin' hilarious! I love the baby in the tummy comments. :)

Danna Ramsey said...

You really need to stop eating babies, Jamie. It's not good for the environment.... and it scares children. Okay, evidently not yours, but ...

Amy Barrett said...

That is so funny! What did you tell her???

Jenny said...

Very funny! And I love the picture of the girls in their WOW shirts. So cute!