Monday, July 07, 2008

Lambert's - Home of Throwed Rolls




Okay, I hate that title, it just sounds terrible! However, it is their tag line. We took the scenic route to take the girls to Lambert's this weekend. They have a wooden train outside for the kiddos to ride on outside while you wait for your table. They had a blast!!




Molly really enjoyed the train.




Riding the firetruck.



Sarah INSISTED upon driving.....I think she has some control issues....wonder where she gets that?



Sarah is eating her roll that her Daddy helped her catch.



Molly enjoying her roll and her soda....a special treat for the girls!

2 comments:

Redhead Rambles said...

Ohh, Lamberts! I haven't eaten their in forever! Love the carbs. :)

Jenny said...

The first time I was there, I got pelted by about 6 rolls, and then I ate them all anyways!! They also have the best okra... YUM!