Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lamp Finds....and Misc.

Here are my new lamps....yeah good finds at Hobby Lobby. I love their 80% off section. I have gotten 4 fabulous lamps for under $100 this year. The ones in my bathroom were only $12 a piece. I love a good bargain! I think total it would have been $300 for all 4 lamps. Of course my question is....who pays $300 for 4 lamps???

Bedroom lamps.....please ignore the unmade bed.




The girls bathroom.






I need help....help picking out something to go on my mantel. It sounds terrible to say I hate it, but we have lived in this house for 4 years and nothing I put up there looks good! Please help. Here is a picture........any suggestions? Of course keep in mind it has to go with the HORRID brass spot lights. Okay, now looking at this picture, this room needs LOTS of help!


2 comments:

Redhead Rambles said...

I LOVE those lamps and really, really like that desk you have and the arrangement. I can't wait to see YOUR place!

The Timmons Gang said...

Hey Girl, this is Jennifer. I don't know if you remember me. For your mantel, I would suggest a large mirror ( which i have seen at Hobby Lobby 66% off) and a tall vase with some sticks.