Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

I am a few days late with my post, but as I said, we have had some computer problems. We went to Nanny's house in KY for a picnic and swimming. These are the first pictures of I have of the girls swimming this year. They are quite the water babies and they have NO fear when it comes to swimming. My mom and dad got an in ground pool this year and it has been wonderful for the girls. My mom is thankfully cool, calm and collected when it comes to swimming with the girls and they are just as relaxed as she is. They just jump right in and swim! I love it!! I will post more swimming pictures later.


Here are pictures from our recent trip to KY for the 4th.





Swimming in Nanny's Pool - Daddy, Uncle Brock, Molly, Sarah, and our cousins Amy and Allison


Aunt Kimberly, Nanny, Baby Nathan, and Papaw Carl




Sarah and her dirty face holding sweet baby Nathan.



Our very first firework show.



Cousin Amy, our pyrotechnician :)



Peepaw taking us for a ride on Dan, the horse. Brian said Dan used to belong to Jim's dad and he figures he is probably 30 years old. He took the girls for a good ride!



Aunt Rachel helping with Dan.


3 comments:

Redhead Rambles said...

Awwww, FUN! :)

Anonymous said...

You have two beautiful girls! I'm glad that I finally found your blog and I enjoy reading it! By the way I think that your mom is Awesome. I will never forget her kindness when I had the babies. Tell her I said hello!

Davies Family said...

I think Sidney would have fun with your girls in the pool! She has always been a water baby too. One time last year when we took her to the pool, she just ran over and jumped in...obviously, we jumped right in after her. A little healthy fear can sometimes be a good thing...:)