Sunday, July 06, 2008

For the love of Nanny

Oh, Nanny Jean, she is a special lady! She had made me feel like a part of Brian's family from the first time I went to her house. She is just nuts about the girls and follows them around playing games and answering EVERY question asked of her. They love her and of course we love her. She has made some of the girls favorite dancing dresses and has helped me and made several things for us when it is something too difficult for me. Thank you Nanny, we love you!






I don't know how old Nanny actually is, but she act about 30 years younger than her actual age!



She was playing with the girls during the firework show.



Wrestlemania 2008 at Nanny's house at Easter.



Disco inferno at Nanny's, I am telling you, she NEVER runs out of energy!



My girls special Easter dresses! See the fabulous bears in the background? She made those too! I don't think there is anything she can't sew.

2 comments:

Redhead Rambles said...

Oohhh, your girls are so lucky to have their Nanny! I miss mine, so much.

Elizabeth said...

Your girls are getting so big. They are too cute! The last time I saw them was at J.M.'s party last year. Thanks for all of your comments on my blog. Since I am so new with this, it's nice to know people actually read it! :)