Thursday, July 17, 2008

I have a kitty in my back and it hurts!

Okay, so here is a story on my Sarah. It is late and I am tired, but I have to write this down before I forget.

You know that feeling you get when you have had WAY too many sodas? Not the caffeine buzz or the sugar rush, but that your kidneys are going to shut down if they have to filter one more beverage. Well a couple of Saturdays ago I woke up with what I was sure was kidney pain from too many sodas Friday. I got the girls up, fixed breakfast and sat down with the girls....pain, pain, pain. Not mind numbing pain, but enough for me to mention it to Brian. I told him, "I think it is my kidneys....too many sodas, I am going to go lay on the couch".

Fast forward 2 weeks......we got in LATE tonight from WOW and the girls were wired for sound! Crying and gnashing of teeth trying to go to sleep on their own. I went in to rub backs and hold hands to help the "go to sleep" process along. I told Sarah I couldn't lay between them and rub both backs, she would have to settle for me holding her hand. That is when she announces, "I can't sleep, I need you to rub my back, I have a kitty in my back and it hurts!" I know that was a huge build up for just one line that I gave away in the title, but oh it made me laugh!!!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

So cute! BTW, my husband got several really cute pics of your girls last night at WOW. I will email them to you after we upload them.

Redhead Rambles said...

That's hilarious, and sweet!

ashleigh said...

Sarah, I feel your pain. My kitties are killin' me! The caffeine that fueled me during WOW is now coming back to bite me.

...She types are as she slurps on a Diet DP....

Amy Barrett said...

Ashleigh's comment is funny!

I love this story! I saw one of your girls last night and she looked so sweet. I couldn't see close enough to see which one but I saw a big red hairbow. She looked like she was having a great time. I am so disappointed that I only got to see you one night for about 2 seconds. We will have to get together again soon. I feel like we could chat for hours. Where is your bracelet, by the way!!