Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Girl and her Tractor?

You know as a parent of girls I thought for sure we would have many "girl" toys around the house, but as a wife to Brian I knew we would have many "boy" toys as well. It never ceases to amaze me what the girls enjoy playing with and this week it is their new tractors from Mr. Larry, or Mr. Warry as the girls call him. He came over the other day to haul off some wood from our tree disaster and told the girls they needed some big tractors....so that is just what he got them. Here are some pictures of my little farmers.



Please note that our giraffes are not only driving the tractors, but are riding in the tractors.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

So cute!

Redhead Rambles said...

I would've been all about the tractors, too! :) I know Brian is proud!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so precious. I love their curly hair! I think that the one with the darker hair (sorry, I don't which one is which) looks like you when you were little!

Too cute!